A night of uninterrupted sleep does more than offer our bodies a chance to recuperate from a long day; our minds and spirits are also rejuvenated by those blissful hours of slumber. However, achieving such a peaceful night of rest can be difficult, particularly for those of us who suffer from GERD or Acid Reflux. The Avana Mattress Elevator may help through natural elevation. Your whole torso is gently lifted by our resilient under mattress supportive foam, providing an ideal inclined sleep surface. Our precise 5″ inclined angle will send you down the path towards dreamland. Available in three sizes, the Avana Mattress Slant covers the entire length of a Twin, Queen, or King Size mattress. Made from ultra-comfortable medium density polyurethane foam that gives you the perfect amount of support throughout the night. CertiPUR-US program assures that the foam is: Made without ozone depleters Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants Made without mercury, lead and heavy metals Made without formaldehyde Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million) No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) Performance-tested Durability-tested Emissions-tested Content-tested Analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories Meets CertiPUR-US standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- High-density therapeutic foam mattress elevator with 5” to 1” gentle decline.
- For twin sized mattresses, supplied as one 39” wide incline slant. Full-length design easily installs under mattresses for gentle incline and support allowing you to enjoy the full comfort and dimensions of your original mattress.
- Provides a safe solution that naturally can help with symptoms of GERD and Acid Reflux through simple elevation
- For a steeper incline, this product is also available in a 7″ height. Ships roll compressed to save on shipping and reduce our carbon footprint – opens instantly without distortion. Made with pride at our facility in Atlanta, GA – Thank you for supporting over 170 American workers!
- Avana foam is approved under the CertiPUR-US program (see below for more info). One year 100% perfect guarantee: if you have any quality issue please call us at 1-866-384-2802 (M-F 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EST). If there is any defect with your product, you are covered under warranty.