5 Strategic Personal Actions For A Healthier, Happier Life!
Although, most claim, to be, wanting/ desiring, to be, as happy, and healthy, as – possible, you must proceed, proactively, in a committed way, to be, the best, you can be! However, what this means and represents, may be different, from one person to another! After over four decades, of personal involvement, in personal development/ self – help, seminars/ training programs, I have come to, strongly believe, we must, each, really – want, this, and commit, as well as proceed, forward, with a strategic/ action plan, which, aims to make, each of us, more capable of, enjoying a healthier, happier life/ existence. With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss 5 relevant, necessary actions.
1. Food/ diet: It’s important to balance, what one eats, with what he enjoys, and maintaining his health, and well-being! One must give himself, a check-up, from the neck – up, and, commit to, and maintain, a diet, which, he will continue, etc, and, a healthy – balance, in all aspects, of his life!
2. Exercise, including walking/ walks, etc: Some enjoy, committing to, a comprehensive, exercise program, perhaps, including, going to a gym, and/ or, using his own exercise equipment, regularly, others jog/ run, etc, while, some, commit to, and take, walks, on a regular, and/ or, daily basis! Most of the time, it takes a combination of diet and exercise, but, precisely, one’s personal approach, differs, based on a variety of factors!
3. Free/ downtime: How do you, spend, your free/ downtime, and does it give you personal satisfaction, help relax/ comfort you, and/ or, make you feel happier, etc? Effectively, taking advantage of this period, by engaging in personally – satisfying activities, and actions, which may, include, reading, learning, self-help, and, even, introspection (especially, in a pragmatic manner)!
4. Attitude: Is your attitude, a friend, and/ or, your worst – enemy? In most cases, enhanced happiness, and health, become easier, to achieve, and possess, when/ if, one proceeds, consistently, with a true, positive, can-do, attitude! If you think, you can! This advice, emphasizes, the direct relationship, between, personal self – satisfaction, and lesser – results! Whatever the mind of man, can perceive and conceive, he can achieve!
5. Affirmations: During my seminars and training sessions, I often, emphasize, the advantages, of using, Personal Affirmations, in order to address, any areas, one wants to improve – upon! An affirmation is, a positive, present – tense, statement, focused on becoming better, and stronger, in matters, which you believe, matters – most!
If, you seek a happier, healthier life, using these 5 strategic, personal actions, and, others, makes a lot of sense, for you! Will you commit to your personal health, and well-being?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. His company, PLAN2LEAD, LLC has an informative website http://plan2lead.net and Plan2lead can also be followed on Facebook http://facebook.com/Plan2lead